US Department of State 2020 Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report recommends Canada strengthen legal frameworks and implement measures to protect trafficking victims. Read more.
A class action complaint by 46 individuals with many detailed allegations of sexual abuse of children, has been filed against businessman Peter Nygard, in US Court. Today, Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada asked Hon. David Lametti, Attorney General of Canada and Hon....
2018 Media Awards open for submissions Release
Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada is proud to announce that the Rosalind Prober Award for Advocacy will be presented to The Canadian Centre for Child Protection. Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada has had the honour of working with the Canadian Centre for Child Protection, with a...
The 2017 Media Awards marks the 15th anniversary of recognizing and honouring journalists for their excellent work on child sexual exploitation. Winners will receive their awards on Thursday March 1, 2018, at the Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada Conference on child sex...
9 Canadian journalists are nominated in four categories for the 2017 awards Read more
Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada 2018 Conference & Media Awards CHILD SEX TOURISM AND TRAFFICKING Tackling the problem within our borders and beyond THURSDAY - MARCH 1ST, 2018 Canad Inns Club Regent Casino Hotel 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada has serious concerns with a program that claims it can cure pedophiles of their sexual attraction to children. Read more here
The “Crimes Against Children” Award from INTERPOL’s Crimes Against Children team recognizes the more than two decades that ECPAT has worked to prevent child sexual...
Strong, in-depth reporting on child sexual abuse and exploitation is prominently featured in the winners of Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada's 14th annual Media Awards. Watch the Media Awards video here Read More
- Media Release – Symposium 2015 (November 12, 2015)
- 2015 Media Awards Winners
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada Media Release 2015 Nominees
- Rosalind Prober Award Winners 2015 (September 23, 2015)
- Fringe Festival Dance Performance Takes on Issue of Child Sexual Exploitation (July 13, 2015)
- Put Community Impact Statements Into Effect (June 25, 2015)
- Experts Coming to Winnipeg to Discuss how the Easy Access of Pornography is Affecting Children (November 3, 2014)
- 2014 Rosalind Prober Award Winner Announced(October 28, 2014)
- Beyond Borders announces it’s 2014 Media Awards Winners! (October 15, 2014)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces its 2014 Media Awards nominees (September 26, 2014)
- Beyond Borders to be showcased at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (September 17, 2014)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada partners with the Air Canada foundation to launch new in-flight videos to combat child sexual exploitation (Feb. 26, 2014)
- Parents of Rehtaeh Parsons and Amanda Todd to be honoured for their child advocacy work (November 12, 2013)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces its 2013 Media Awards winners (October 16, 2013)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces its 2013 Media Awards nominees (Sept. 25, 2013)
- Beyond Borders Media Release
- ECPAT International Media Release
- Supreme Court of Canada appeal last hope for MacIntosh victims (April 18, 2013)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada celebrates 10th anniversary of Media Awards – Sheldon Kennedy to receive honour for his courage and advocacy work
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces 2012 Media Award winners – October 23, 2012
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces 2012 Media Awards Nominees
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces 2011 Media Award winners
- Beyond Borders Media Awards Announces 2011 Nominees
- Beyond Borders urges B.C. Supreme Court to consider sexual exploitation of girls in polygamy case (Opening Statement of Beyond Borders)
- Beyond Borders announces 2010 Media Award winners
- Canadian celebrities help launch phase II of the Man-to-Man campaign.
- Beyond Borders Media Awards announces 2010 nominees
- Transat and Beyond Borders join forces to fight child sex tourism
- Beyond Borders President, Rosalind Prober, appointed to the Order of Canada
- Intervenor, Beyond Borders, pleased with Supreme Court decision on Internet luring case.
- Beyond Borders intervenes at the Supreme Court in Internet Luring Case
- Beyond Borders Media Awards announces nominees
- Child Sexual Exploitation in Canada & U.S. in Global Spotlight