If you suspect a child is being sexually abused, report it to your local law enforcement office.
If you suspect online sexual exploitation, you can report it to cybertip.ca.
Help fund Beyond Borders public awareness programs, needed research and child advocacy actions.
From time to time, we require volunteers for specific roles including:
- Legal expertise and action
- Case monitoring
- Event planning
- Public relations
Hold an Event
Hold an event at your workplace or in your community to raise awareness and funds.
For example, in 2006, Tracy Persson undertook a fundraising and awareness campaign by cycling from Edmonton to Ottawa to deliver a petition to parliament supporting a change in the age of protection from 14 to 16 years. Tracy raised more than $15,000 for Beyond Borders!
Big or small, holding an event is a great way to inform and mobilize people.
Join the conversation
Visit the Beyond Borders Media Awards fan page on Facebook. Post comments about what you see in your region with respect to child sexual exploitation, link to news stories you think do a good job of raising awareness, get regular updates on what’s new at Beyond Borders. You can also follow Beyond Borders on Twitter.
- Learn more about child sexual exploitation through our speakers bureau
- Read our fact sheets
- Complete this free online training program for Canadian front line service providers on how to recognize, protect and assist a person who may have been trafficked.
Take steps towards corporate social responsibility
- Find out how your organization can directly combat child sexual exploitation
- Become a corporate sponsor of a Beyond Borders program
- Become a travel and tourism Code of Conduct signatory
- Find out more.