Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada applauds the work of the US Senate subcommittee investigation into backpage.com that found that the website’s ads for escort services knowingly facilitated sex trafficking, especially the trafficking of minors. Read More
Professional baseball players pull their socks up for kids raising awareness and funds to fight child sexual exploitation.
A person who puts child pornography (child sexual images) into his computer cannot escape prosecution simply because no one saw him download it.
AccorHotels signs The Code in Canada to combat child sexual exploitation in travel and tourism.
ECPAT Global Study finds child sexual exploitation in travel and tourism is increasing in every part of the world.
Beyond Borders President Darlene Newton issues 3 point plan to protect children from sexual predators
"Text Me" - tells the story of a young girl lured into sexual exploitation.
Beyond Borders Symposium brings leading experts together .
Presenting Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada 2015 Media Awards winners.
Beyond Borders announces the winners of the Rosalind Prober Award for Advocacy
- Media Release – Symposium 2015 (November 12, 2015)
- 2015 Media Awards Winners
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada Media Release 2015 Nominees
- Rosalind Prober Award Winners 2015 (September 23, 2015)
- Fringe Festival Dance Performance Takes on Issue of Child Sexual Exploitation (July 13, 2015)
- Put Community Impact Statements Into Effect (June 25, 2015)
- Experts Coming to Winnipeg to Discuss how the Easy Access of Pornography is Affecting Children (November 3, 2014)
- 2014 Rosalind Prober Award Winner Announced(October 28, 2014)
- Beyond Borders announces it’s 2014 Media Awards Winners! (October 15, 2014)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces its 2014 Media Awards nominees (September 26, 2014)
- Beyond Borders to be showcased at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (September 17, 2014)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada partners with the Air Canada foundation to launch new in-flight videos to combat child sexual exploitation (Feb. 26, 2014)
- Parents of Rehtaeh Parsons and Amanda Todd to be honoured for their child advocacy work (November 12, 2013)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces its 2013 Media Awards winners (October 16, 2013)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces its 2013 Media Awards nominees (Sept. 25, 2013)
- Beyond Borders Media Release
- ECPAT International Media Release
- Supreme Court of Canada appeal last hope for MacIntosh victims (April 18, 2013)
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada celebrates 10th anniversary of Media Awards – Sheldon Kennedy to receive honour for his courage and advocacy work
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces 2012 Media Award winners – October 23, 2012
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces 2012 Media Awards Nominees
- Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada announces 2011 Media Award winners
- Beyond Borders Media Awards Announces 2011 Nominees
- Beyond Borders urges B.C. Supreme Court to consider sexual exploitation of girls in polygamy case (Opening Statement of Beyond Borders)
- Beyond Borders announces 2010 Media Award winners
- Canadian celebrities help launch phase II of the Man-to-Man campaign.
- Beyond Borders Media Awards announces 2010 nominees
- Transat and Beyond Borders join forces to fight child sex tourism
- Beyond Borders President, Rosalind Prober, appointed to the Order of Canada
- Intervenor, Beyond Borders, pleased with Supreme Court decision on Internet luring case.
- Beyond Borders intervenes at the Supreme Court in Internet Luring Case
- Beyond Borders Media Awards announces nominees
- Child Sexual Exploitation in Canada & U.S. in Global Spotlight